2017 Red Tractor CSA Signup
Your 2017 Red Tractor CSA membership includes:
- Locally grown, pesticide-free, farm-fresh produce, including fresh mixed greens, veggies, culinary and medicinal herbs, local eggs, occasional jams, pickled cucumber/okra, elderberry tonic, and fresh cut flowers.
- Produce is available every week from June through early November, 2017. Shares are about 5 lbs in the early season and get larger as the season’s produce increases. We are considering offering a small winter share—more on that later in the season…
- We share our recipes.
- Opportunities to support local agricultural producers, so we can continue farming in the Rio Grande Valley, increase Albuquerque’s regional food base, and preserve our critical farmland.
- Ongoing learning opportunities about farming, planting starts, preparing soils, seeds and seasonal planting, water conservation, storing food, good and bad bugs, compost, and worm harvesting.
- Cooperative farm learning events with other farms and farmers.
- Great membership-oriented celebrations with food, good company, and community connections.
- Snap and Double Up Food bucks will be accepted for families who qualify, Please inquire by email for more information. These funds are meant for lower-income folks to benefit from accessing healthy food, and we love that!
Sign up for the 2017 Red Tractor CSA