2017 Red Tractor CSA Signup
Your 2017 Red Tractor CSA membership includes:
- Locally grown, pesticide-free, farm-fresh produce, including fresh mixed greens, veggies, culinary and medicinal herbs, local eggs, occasional jams, pickled cucumber/okra, elderberry tonic, and fresh cut flowers.
- Produce is available every week from June through early November, 2017. Shares are about 5 lbs in the early season and get larger as the season’s produce increases. We are considering offering a small winter share—more on that later in the season…
- We share our recipes.
- Opportunities to support local agricultural producers, so we can continue farming in the Rio Grande Valley, increase Albuquerque’s regional food base, and preserve our critical farmland.
- Ongoing learning opportunities about farming, planting starts, preparing soils, seeds and seasonal planting, water conservation, storing food, good and bad bugs, compost, and worm harvesting.
- Cooperative farm learning events with other farms and farmers.
- Great membership-oriented celebrations with food, good company, and community connections.
- Snap and Double Up Food bucks will be accepted for families who qualify, Please inquire by email for more information. These funds are meant for lower-income folks to benefit from accessing healthy food, and we love that!
Sign up for the 2017 Red Tractor CSA
Signups are full for this year, but don't despair! You can add your name to the waiting list and we'll contact you if and when a slot opens.
If you'd like to visit the farm, please give us a call.